Hurple Hoopla

Sunday, November 13, 2005

2 news stories

Growing up in middle Tennessee, I've watched pro-wrestling most of my life. Although, I've grown out of it over the past few years, Eddie Guerrero is one of the few reasons I didn't grow out of it years earlier.



WWE Star Guerrero Dies

MINNEAPOLIS - Eduardo Gory Guerrero, a World Wrestling Entertainment superstar was found dead in his hotel room Sunday in Minneapolis, where he was scheduled to appear that evening in a WWE Supershow. He was 38.







And on a lighter note, Doctor Who is probably my favorite television program of all time.




New Who bots


Hey, Doctor Who fans, the BBC has announced the new look of the Cybermen for the upcoming season. This isn't the first time the enemy robots have changed their appearance and I'm guessing it won't be the last, depending on how much longer the series decides to stick around. The new bots have a very 1950s kind of feel to them.

1 Comments:

  • WOW WWE The Most Powerful World wrestling Entertainment for free, Geez this is cool!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home