Hurple Hoopla

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Intro to City of Heroes



For almost a year now I've been an avid player of the MMORPG City of Heroes. It's a great game that allows players to create their own superhero and then go adventuring in "Paragon City."

From time to time I will be publishing a few screenshots from the game, as well as introducing a few of my heroes. Above is one of my guys in a team. I don't remember the names of the other three, but mine is the guy in red and black. His name is Firebird. He's a former fire-breather in a circus who turned to adventuring when he stopped a robbery of the circus payroll.

If you're a player, Firebird is on the Guardian server. Look for him.

1 Comments:

  • Yeah, what Andrea Peterson said.

    And didn't Guns'n'Roses sing about Paragon City?

    By the way, you can stop the spam with comment verification under settings.

    By Blogger chez bez, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home