Hurple Hoopla

Thursday, October 20, 2005

My life so far...

Well, for my first post, I thought I'd introduce myself and explain a little bit about me.

My real name is Heath, I live in central Illinois, so when entertainment moguls ask, "will it play in Peoria?" they're talking about ME! Yay! By the way, for any entertainment moguls that might be reading this, the answer is, "NO!"

I was originally born (not hatched as the rumors claim) in a little town in middle Tennessee named Manchester. You may recognize it as the now home of the Bonnaroo Music Festival. I've never been, even though my parents now live directly across the interstate from the festival site. Manchester, for those not aware of it, is located almost directly between Nashville and Chattanooga.

I attended a year of college in Cookeville at Tennessee Tech University before transferring to Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro. I finished my degree (in Television Production) at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville. Following that, I lived in Nashville for a few years, where I became friends with fellow blogger Mike Beziat.

I moved back home to Manchester for a job at Sverdrup which only lasted 2 years before I was laid off. During my unemployed period I met my now wife while on a job-hunt trip to central Illinois. I got a job offer from that trip, took the job, moved, fell madly in love, got married and had a kid.

So, there you go, a quick and dirty look at my life so far. Boring, no?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home