Hurple Hoopla

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Breaking News Update!

In my continuing quest to warn the American population of the looming trouble with zombies, earlier today I contacted the one man in this country who can cut through the crap and actually get something done; whether that something is outing an undercover CIA operative in an act of vengeance, or "SwiftBoating" a popular Presidential candidate out of malice, or mounting a campaign to convince an entire region that a great candidate is unfit just because of a black baby (that really wasn't even black!) out of pure lust for power. Of course, I am talking about the svengali known as Karl Rove. I knew before contacting him, that once I got through I'd have to talk fast, so I could get everything out before Patrick Fitzgerald came to arrest him.

Here's how it went:

Me - Hi, Karl, I want to discuss the looming menace of a future zombie attacks.

Karl - Who are you and how did you get this number? (Click - dialtone)


Finally! I seem to be getting somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home