Hurple Hoopla

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Alicia's First Video!

So, I have a degree in Video Production... Fat lotta good it's doing me. Now my youngest daughter is showing me up. Bigtime. She entered a contest where she had to make a short video for a song from the newest Disney band, Allstar Weekend. Now, keep in mind she just turned 12, she shot ALL the footage herself, with her new cellphone, and she edited it all together all by herself, with no help from me or anybody else.

She did an incredible job! In fact, there's a few edits that she employs in the video that impressed me, so I asked her about them, and whether they were done on purpose... "Um, what? I didn't mean to do that," was her response. That's my kid!

The video is here

Share and Enjoy! And vote... and reload and vote again! And again! And again! And again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home